Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Operator II - 2nd Shift
- You will perform duties relative to production in the assigned area and is able to operate all equipment and machinery in the assigned area.
- You will produce a quality product, safely, on-time, and with the least cost possible.
- You will review work orders, specifications or instructions to determine material, ingredients, procedures, components and settings. Accurately record data on process travelers.
- You will accurately complete computer transactions as necessary (labor & scrap transactions, inventory disbursements & cycle counts, expense items, etc.).
- You will participate in cell/team activities including, but not limited to, team meetings, problem-solving, Kaizen events, etc.
- You will maintain a safe, clean and orderly work environment through effective housekeeping, 5S and TPM practices
- You will follow all plant, safety, and environmental rules and regulations. Support plant lean, safety, quality and continuous improvement efforts.
- You will model the Eaton ethical conduct policy, the Eaton Values and Philosophy, and comply with all other corporate, plant, and regulatory policies and regulations as applicable.
High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
No relocation is provide for this position, only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Middlesex, NC facility will be considered.
- 6 months of Manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, prioritization and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills/teaming ability
- Ability to learn computer transactions
- Ability to learn and successfully operate production equipment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No