- Generate and monitor project schedules, cost and scope.
- Manage and oversee outsourcing firms and resources.
- Provide feedback to related team(s), making necessary adjustments to meet project requirement.
- Manage internal project teams (quality, regulatory, manufacture, sales) ensuring all functions reach consensus on project turn-key, enabling deliverables to be met.
- Monitor budget and provide project status updates and reports.
- Perform test and validation plans.
- Ensure all projects meet appropriate regulatory requirements
- Site activity / Site management function execution.
- Above 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in dealing with site/project management in complex (such as tsmc project execution experience)
- Good communication and social skills to deal with different cultures and departments.
- Service minded and customer dedicated
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience/affinity with planning and scheduling tools
- Familiar with UPS and Low Voltage and High Voltage power system.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time