Lead RTR Accountant
Good understanding & comply with Eaton AP standard process
Perform high quality transaction in Accounts Payable
Work with local Plants to ensure the smooth monthly closing and achieve customer satisfaction goal
Work with internal AR team ,GL team and local plants for Balance Sheet Reconciliation
Take initiative to solve the accounting problems and issues. Ensure all relevant statutory deadlines and quality thresholds to meet Statutory Accounts, Tax Computations and VAT returns.
- College degree or above in accounting, finance or other related field
- At least 5+ years’ experience in accounts payable process or finance processing function
- Good Communication skills and initiative spirits, experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation is preferred.
- Ability to read and write English with basic conversational skills
- Customer focus awareness and leadership potential
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No