Front End Web Delivery Architect
You will be involved in designing, developing and delivering web application Front-End design, maintenance and integration.
You will interact with development team, internal customers to understand business requirements
You will interact with agency partners to drive standardization and consistency
You will plan work in detail at design level, creating a robust and trackable plan. Perform design and quality reviews of own work and work from others.
You will engage other IT groups as required.
You will provide production warranty support.
You will foster strong inter-team and intra-team communication , adherence to Eaton's ITIL and Project Management Practices
You will develop, deliver and support web solutions to enhance Eaton's Content, Information Services and ecommerce capabilities.
- User interface design and development.
- Information architecture understanding and implementation.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Architecture, development and support to Front-End in Web Content Management system (Oracle WCM / AEM ), Ecommerce area.
- Front end architecture/development/support, incident analysis, documentation and resolution.
- End-user support and communication.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience in web platforms, web application development, design, unit testing and implementation.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Proficiency with responsive design techniques
- Experience working with CSS preprocessor, such as SASS or LESS.
- Tuning front end stack for performance.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good to have experience in CMS(Content Management System) such as AEM.
- Strong knowledge of User Experience concepts and best practices.
- Experience successfully delivering on all aspects of an enterprise-wide project.
- Experience with tag managers such as Adobe DTM or Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics.
- Experience implementing a style guide as well as design system concepts.
- Experience with automated testing and cross browser compatibility best practices.
- Knowledge of User Experience concepts and best practices.
- Exposure/Experience in web application UI design / development.
- Requires the ability to work on multiple projects of varying scope and scale.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly with respect to written and oral communication, including the ability to explain technical concepts.
- Familiarity with configuration/change management processes and tools.
- Requires strong analytical, problem solving, and action-driven competencies.
- Drive for results - Self-directed, High performer, can be counted on to exceed goals successfully.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time