Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Quality Engineer
Eaton’s Electrical Division is seeking a Senior Quality Engineer for our Greenwood, SC facility.
The primary function of this position is to provide Quality Engineering and Supplier Quality support for the ESSD Power Breaker Center in Greenwood, SC. This includes all aspects of quality; customer, process, supplier, change management and new product development.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will lead cultural change in the areas of Quality and Standard Work with adherence to established processes and root cause problem solving.
- You will support general Eaton Quality Management System (EQMS) requirements and interity such as upholding EQMS procedural definitions and requirements to meet or exceed ISO 9001-2015 standards.
- You will lead Internal and External audits and assessments to drive process adherence/improvement and compliance to the ISO standard.
- You will drive process control and improvement strategies utilizing Process Maps, PFMEA, Control Plans, Gage R&R and Process Capability Analysis.
- You will lead problem solving and root cause investigations (8D & A3) both independently and in team settings.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Three years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Three years of work in a Quality Engineering/Supplier Quality related role
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates must live within a 50 mile radius of Greenwood, SC.
· Experience in electrical component manufacturing.
- Experience working with suppliers and working directly with customers.
- CQE certification from ASQ.
- Experience supporting ISO 9001 or TS16949 Quality Management systems.
- Formal training in problem solving.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with either Eaton EQS/EQMS or Automotive Quality Standards.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt Certification.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG EESSD Electrical Engrg Svcs Systems Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No