Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton’s Lighting Division is seeking a Pricing Analyst who be based in our Peachtree City, GA facility.
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for partnering with business leaders across Eaton’s Lighting division to protect the profit margins while increasing revenue and share for the division; establishing and executing our pricing policy across all brands. This can be accomplished through the implementation of effective pricing strategies and implementing profitability evaluation processes. This position requires a detail-oriented individual capable of setting targets, establishing metrics and providing corrective actions if the targets are not achieved. Assesses market and competitive position to support the Marketing and Sales Team’s long term strategy.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will create measurement tools to track pricing activities and results.
- You will create, implement, and enforce pricing policies & procedures.
- You will support Sales & Marketing efforts through price recommendation & quotation administration.
- You will recommend & implement new technologies for use by Sales, Marketing & the Pricing Group in maintaining competitive pricing, evaluating price/product mix objectives & identify market dynamics and trends.
- You will review & determine acceptability of all Project and Stock pricing requests.
- You will gather & update competitive pricing information for the respective sales territories, allowing for pricing adjustments using in-depth product knowledge.
- You will offer substitutions for specified Eaton Lighting products when competitive pressures dictate.
- You will proactively use Analytics tools, playbooks, & scorecards to drive improvements in GM$ (volume, price, mix or costs)
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer facing , pricing, or market planning role
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 50 miles of Peachtree City will be considered for this position.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Expert in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access).
- Proficiency in SAP and SAP/ BW
- Knowledge of lighting, controls, products and systems..
- Candidate must have excellent communication, organization, and computer skills.
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and a desire to actively contribute to the group’s success.
- Ability to prioritize and multiple task.
- Strong professional presence.
- Superior customer service, analytical and communication skills troubleshooting .
- Analytical thinker and forward thinking.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No