Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Location: /Chomutov, Czech Republic /
An important part of Eaton Vehicle Group is represented by the production plant in Chomutov, where the Aircinditioning lines are produced, liquid, suction and discharge lines between pump and heat excchanger. Furthermore there are produced also power steering lines. There are around 600 employees in the company. The company runs in 3 shifts pattern, unusualy also 24/7 shift pattern on some produiction lines. Eaton Chomutov is one of the most important employers in the North Bohemian Region
Would you like to work proactively and partner with HR Manager, lead human resources initiatives and ensure that HR plans are aligned with business goals, in order to achieve short and long-term strategic organizational objectives for Chomutov Plant.
Your key deliverables :
· Support and execute Talent acquisition process (requisition management, TAC relationship management, interview team participant, offer management, onboarding and integration process) for Chomutov Plant.
· Support HRM in providing guidance and direction on HR issues.
· Act as the interface with local Unions.
· Support and execute Organizational Development activities (talent management, including; Organizational Capability Assessment Processes, regional talent review processes and actions, succession planning and retention, diversity and inclusion……)
· Effectively deploy development and application of policies, practices and programs that drive employee involvement and ownership.
· Support and promote Wellness culture through VG EMEA sites, though the deployment of the program and sharing best practices.
· Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s ethics, goals, philosophies, and vision
· Partner with HR Manager and plant staff to implement standardized global HR processes, identify best practices.
· Support community efforts and relationships.
· Implement culture that drive employee engagement, management accountability, team collaboration.
· Master Degree Human Resources or related field, Master Degree preferred.
· 3-5 years’ experience in a HR professional or leadership role including exposure to unions, specialized knowledge of the interpretation of laws, regulations and standards, workers’ compensation and labor law.
· Solid knowledge of Czech HR labor laws, collective organizational practices and labor relations, employment legislation, union’s relations and management.
· Experience in business transition (upsizing or downsizing) and change management
· Self-sufficiency in managing simultaneous assignments; flexibility; strong
· analytical/problem solving skills
· Strong building organizational capability.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and strategic planning skills
· Personal integrity
· Czech mother tongue, fluent in English
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
· Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time