Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Contract filings/management;
- Legal research for territories of mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong;
- Internal Legal training preparation and tracking;
- Legal document translation/proof reading;
- Copyright registration filing;
- Update local Legal knowledge database;
- Conduct payment for external counsel bills;
- Contract review, such as NDA, service agreement, marketing support agreement
, recruiting agreement, facility related, and other expense agreements;
- Corporate governance document maintenance, including preparation, execution
and filing with local AIC and other authorities;
- Other admin tasks, e.g. trip arrangement, expense report, etc
- Graduate student in a reputable law school;
- Postgraduate or 1-2 year working experience is a plus but not a must;
- Good command of computer skill, and proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook an
- Good command of English (both spoken and written) and Mandarin;
- Good communication skills;
- Hardworking, responsible and reliable, self-motivated, cheerful personality
(warm, patient, positive, etc.)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time