Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Qualifications• Undergraduate degree required in Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain preferred.
• 1-3 years’ experience in materials planning/scheduling in the same industry sector
• Familiar with forecasting tools
• APICS CPIM certification qualification or commitment to complete equivalent.
• Highly advanced analytical and cognitive skills.
• Experience in MRP, MPS, Min-Max tools.
• Experience in ERP systems
• Bilingual English/Spanish.
• Proficient in MS Office /Excel, able to develop spread sheets
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only