Supply Chain Supervisor
Eaton’s Hydraulics Division is currently seeking a Supply Chain Supervisor to join our team. This position is based at our Searcy, AK location.
The Supply Chain Supervisor manages key supply chain related functions which include but are not limited to purchasing, production scheduling, replenishment strategy, inventory control and supplier/customer relationships. This role serves as a critical member of the supply chain team providing leadership, guidance and direction to all levels of plant activities as related to material flow & material functional excellence.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- · Job 1 – Plant SIOP Management
- Collaborate with region’s central demand planning team in order to provide input, support and guidance regarding the Sales, Inventory, Operating and Planning (SIOP) process
- Lead communication of plant’s SIOP outputs with plant leadership, finance. and operations teams in order to ensure close alignment
- Utilize SIOP process outputs in order to drive appropriate material planning and MRP parameter adjustments
- Provide reports to plant staff and appropriate stakeholders in order to clearly communicate progress to established SIOP goals
- Job 1 – Plant Master Scheduling
- Lead plant scheduling team in order ensure appropriate production rates to satisfy customer demand while also aligning with the plant’s inventory strategy
- Lead plant’s monthly rough cut capacity planning activity while also supporting operations with the daily Heijunka planning process
- Job 1 – Replenishment Strategy
- Co-lead product segmentation reviews with plant supply chain manager in order to ensure that ABCQ coding is aligned with both existing demand and product life cycles
- Co-lead Plan for Every Part reviews with plant supply chain manager in order to align replenishment strategy with product segmentation requirements
- Support central planning team with efforts to expand Supplier Vis utilization and MinMax replenishment where applicable
- Support product management teams with rationalization efforts in order to reduce that plant’s product portfolio where opportunities exist
- Job 2 – ERP Health and Cycle Counting:
- Tracks and communicates plant progress towards ERP Health metrics while also assigning actions to improve metrics where necessary
- Lead cycle counting team in order to ensure alignment with policy and progress towards plant goals
- Collaborate with plant CIT team in order to establish improvement projects that will promote improved inventory accuracy
- Support plant’s annual Materials Management Assessment process
- Job 3 - MFGPRO Technical Support:
- Assist or lead the setup of new part number planning parameters, supplier signals and demand signals
- Leads cross functional Systems Ops team in order to promote appropriate use of MRP system throughout plant
- Trains SCM team members on key processes/developments pertinent to their area of expertise
- Champions and leads assigned Hydraulics-wide SCM initiatives for the site
- Acts as the back-up for plant supply chain manager
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or related field from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in material management, industrial engineering, finance or supply chain management.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without company sponsorship
Preferred Qualifications: (Not required to be qualified for the role)
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Four (4) or more years of experience material management, industrial engineering, finance, or supply chain management a plus
- Application experience in Lean Concepts, Project Management and/or APICS Certification
- A thorough understanding of PROLaunch NPD and STP process.
- Previous working experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Full knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements.
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, inventory control, purchasing, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping/receiving
- Ability to lead, train and develop planning team personnel.
- Ability to lead cross-functional multi discipline and multi-functional teams.
- Strong planning/project management skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong PC application skills. Including complement of Microsoft Office Software, with strong capabilities in PowerPoint and Excel.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time