Director, Supply Chain - Controls & Protection Division
- Owns and drives the SIOP process
- Logistics (warehousing, Transportation & Distribution)
- Inventory Management
- Management of Material Flow
- Materials Replenishment
- Trade Compliance
- Increase stock fill rate and on time performance to world class
- 28% reduction in DOH
- Continuous Improvement projects to reduce fixed costs and capital investments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 15 years of business/operations experience of which at least 7 years of supply chain or related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years divisional or multi-site experience leading the SCM function
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- PC literate: Microsoft Office (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in speaking/ writing English and Spanish Language.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and professional presence.
- Strong understanding of EBS (Eaton Business System) toolset.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain and Materials Management processes and tools including:
- Working understanding of SIOP - Demand / Supply Planning
- Working understanding of inventory management practices and processes
- Working understanding of ERP systems
- Ability to quickly assess the operational and SCM efficiency of a facility and prioritize improvement processes.
- Experience in rationalizing supply chain, materials management, and manufacturing operations across multiple sites including the integration of acquired organizations.
- Sound understanding of the financial issues associated with running a multi-facility business.
- Successful experience in an organization with multiple, geographically diverse and international locations.
- Ability to drive change through influence and proven experience as an effective change agent.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Leader of people responsibility.
- Master’s Degree
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Executive
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time