Credit Senior Team Leader
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
Credit Senior Team Leader
Location: Hungary - Budapest
This is a managerial role which is responsible for managing a large receivables portfolio, building customer relationships and drive improvement of the KPI’s relating to the EMEA credit function. The position is located within the Budapest site and will be responsible for all Vehicle & Aerospace business units across EMEA.
The primary function of the position is to ensure cash flow is maximized, work with business partners to improve cash cycles and manage the day to day running of the Industrial collections team to ensure the Eaton cash metrics are met and exceeded.
The role requires experience of people management, excellent communication and a strong customer focus to ensure effective delivery of the key strategic goals of reducing the overall past due balances for the Vehicle and Aerospace divisions.
- Effectively manage the collections process within the team ensuring KPI’s are achieved and exceeded
- Maximize Past Due through deploying an effective strategy in line with the key stakeholders to tackle aged debt. Drive improvement in DSO numbers for the Vehicle and Aero Division in line with the aged debt reduction.
- Improve data integrity and provide improved analytics to support key stakeholders and customer’s needs.
- Ensure data quality and integrity of all collections reporting meets the Eaton requirements.
- Support the deployment of best practice solutions identified via the order to cash cycle.
- Ensure resources within the team are deployed effectively managing customer/stakeholder expectations, and allows the effective delivery of Eaton goals, targets and a strong customer focus.
- Ensure there is a robust claims management process deployed within the team to accurately identify and categorize customers claims quickly and effectively.
- Build and deploy an E2E claims resolution process in conjunction with the key stakeholders to improve the cycle time of resolution.
- Performance management and assessment including objectives setting aligned to strategy; performance reviews; employee involvement, development, coaching, counseling & mentoring; lead, manage & review performance against targets; reward & recognition
- Build and deploy a robust collections strategy which ensure full coverage of all portfolio’s is achieved with multiple customer touch points and follow up actions in place monthly.
- Support the BOC of the organisation through building a database of current skill sets, identifying skills gaps and developing the teams capabilities where required.
- Experience managing a credit team in a Global environment
- Proven track record of improving collections, past dues and DSO
- Ability to analyses and assess credit risk
- Proven ability to research complex activities and problem solve
- Ability to provide accurate, on time data and proven experience in ability to influence recipients in relation to content within tight deadlines
- Strong customer service and business partnering ethos
- Effective communication, evaluation and problem solving skills
- Proven track record delivering process improvement initiatives, in managing, communicating and escalating issues
- Previous experience of Oracle and other ERP systems preferred
- Strong cross/multi-cultural background and experience; sensitive to cultural differences
- SOX Knowledge
- Comfort when dealing with senior management
- Experience managing and developing people
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time