Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Head - Corporate Marketing
- Responsible to lead development and implementation of key strategic marketing initiatives for Corporate and assigned businesses in India.
- The position will lead multiple technology days to support concerned business groups for generation of new business.
- Provide a critical link between operations, services and corporate to maximize potential and existing synergies and supply timely and accurate market data for use by internal customers.
- The position will work collaboratively with Key Account Mangers, Segment Managers, Corporate Communications and University Relations to build the Eaton Brand internally and externally with all Stakeholders including potential Employees and Customers.
- Support Key Account Managers and assist India Managing Director to nurture key executive relations with major accounts. Provide marketing support to Key Account Management & Segment Managers, as and when required.
- Lead the initiative to develop and subsequently manage the India Customer Experience and Training Center housed in Pune.
- Develop and conduct training programs for customer facing teams on Solution Selling and Value Cycle
- Work closely with India operations and services to implement corporate-wide marketing initiatives, such as Value Pricing and Tech Days.
- Support Key Account Managers and assist India Managing Director to nurture key executive relations with major accounts.
- Support Eaton’s business divisions with an aim to obtaining new businesses for Eaton. Working with Sales and Marketing Heads of the business to identify and develop New Business Development opportunities, New product launches and introduction
- Assist businesses in India with the implementation of the standardized customer satisfaction survey.
- Assist businesses in India for implementation of Front end tools,e.g.C-360 opportunities pipeline tools and processes and on-line selling tools like product portal, mobile apps.
- Conduct on-going assessments of the sales incentive systems to ensure that the programs are achieving the desired results of growth and profit.
- Assist in the development of strategic plan and profit plan.
- Lead the India Marketing Council on a quarterly basis activities.
- Identify and share best practices and success stories.
- Lead the initiative to develop and subsequently manage the India Customer Experience and Training Centre in Pune. This includes development and updating of the contents, layout changes, maintenance of the show room and its control center and being in charge of programs for key customer and other VIP visits to the center.
- Support Key Account Managers, Corporate Communications and University Relations to build the Eaton Brand internally and externally with all Stakeholders including potential Employees and Customers.
- Conduct Market, customer and competitor analysis, as required for key markets.
- Working with Sales and Marketing Heads of the business to identify and develop New Business Development opportunities.
- Identify Key strategic customers to support business growth and assist India Businesses GM to develop relationship with these strategic customers.
- Conduct segment mapping by working with the businesses, visit key target customers in these segments and assist the Businesses India GM to build relationships.
- Work on the Strat plan development and implementation for growth using EBS Pull.
- Provide marketing support to Key Account Management, as and when required.
- Master’s degree preferably in Sales & Marketing Management or Business and consulting background
- 15 years’ experience in marketing & sales management from multinational company.
- Experience of handling customers / segments with a specific sales target.
- Engagement in corporate planning activities, with active involvement in long term strategic planning activity, which involved driving business growth through penetrating existing customers, developing new customers or segments or mergers and acquisitions.
- Good financial acumen, with understanding of business financial in manufacturing environment.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time