Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior PMO Analyst
Senior PMO Analyst
This position fulfils a critical role within the Global Finance Service & Systems (GFSS) organization. The main purpose of the role is a successful delivery of strategic change, cost reduction, process redesign and productivity initiatives and Identification and execution of optimized process and technical design solutions across multiple business divisions and functions within the EMEA region.
- Define, develop and implement standard project management documentation and processes for the function
- Co-ordinate, execute, investigate and establish all process, systems and business requirements for all programs in line with the agreed program roadmap
- Produce all value proposition documentation
- Identify, manage and deploy all mutli-functional process and system solutions
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Project manage all aspects of migration activities and multi ERP systems
- Identify and deploy all opportunities for streamlining and enhancement of GFSS processes
- Work in partnership with the finance functions in order to deliver a coordinated and integrated approach to the customer
- Identify new technology requirements & process improvements
- Manage, co-ordinate and deliver any ERP process documentation and process flows in line with customer requirements and process change
- Maintain regular contact with the EMEA customer base through site visits, customer calls and VC sessions
- Previous experience in a PMO environment or project and program management
- Extensive Finance process design and re design experience essential with proven track record of productivity and cash savings
- Strong ability to engage with operational finance, accounting and transactional finance teams and strong stakeholder management experience is essential
- Strong focus on standardisation and automation of SSC processes
- Process/Continuous Improvement experience essential
- Fluent English skills required, other European or Asia-Pac languages advantageous
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organisation – and direct our activities every day
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time