Lead Operations & Commercial Analyst
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written, verbal and presentation) and negotiation skills required, in additional to the ability to influence others to achieve clear alignment between plant and region cross functions and to senior management.
- Strong problem solving capabilities and the capacity to deal with multiple cultures and their respective requirements.
- Must be effective working in a matrix organization and coping with numerous task and priorities.
- Strong data analytical skills and attention to details.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities often with demanding time constraints.
- Strong change management skills required to drive environment of continuous improvement
- Business acumen.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time