Deputy Manager Plant Quality
- Manufacturing processes quality control and products quality control, reduce customer complaint, scrap and rework.
- Develops the quality work compliance with Eaton Quality System (EQS), IATF and ISO TS16949 criteria.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of flow diagrams, make out controls plans, 8D’s,FMEA’s, and others. Make PPAP as necessary.
- Organizes customer complaint investigations and work together with other departments to eliminate the root cause, verify the correction effectiveness.
- Participates in pro-launch activities and ECR activities.
- Works with SDEs to improve incoming goods quality.
- Drive Continuous Improvement and Error Proofing through the implementation of six sigma/lean production methodology. Promote and verify preventive and corrective action.
- Provides training to other associates in the use and application of statistical analysis and quality tools.
- Report opportunities for improvement based on analysis of factual data such as SPC, audit results, internal concerns, capability indices, etc.
- Completes the daily, weekly, monthly report or other reports required from company or department, include CAR, PPAP, CPK, SPC, improvement action, scrap, operation report, Contents related to Pro-launch and ECR, and other reports.
- Supports EQS, EBE, ELSS, 5S etc.
- Other special assignment given by Quality Manager
- BE Mechanical – 3 – 5 Years and DME – 5 – 8 Years
- 3 – 8 years’ experience in manufacturing and quality function environment (Preferably Gear/Transmissions Manufacturing Industry).
- Knowledge of Gear machining, Gear box assembly operations, gauging, process capability, SPC, APQP, and quality assurance systems (ISO/TS 16949 & IATF).
- Extensive knowledge and experience with AIAG Core Tools (SPC, PFMEA, PPAP, APQP & MSA). preferred.
- M/C Operations – Hobbing, Shaving, shaping, Gear Grinding, OD Grinding, Hard Turning
- QA – Basic knowledge of measurement techniques.
- Added advantages - Six Sigma, Project management, Interpersonal Communications and Leadership Skills Development
- Problem solving thru 8-D using Fishbone, FTA (Fault Tree Analysis) & Why-Why analysis, knowledge of Six Sigma preferred
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time