Senior Financial Analyst
- Support the regular financial processes for the business including month-end closing, monthly financial forecast, profit plan and strategic plan, including reporting and analysis of results, both for the overall PRD division, as well as for our Pewaukee operations.
- Assists in development of annual PRD profit plan for the business including P&L, balance sheet, capital spending and headcount. Take the lead on several aspects of building the profit plan and coordinate requirements with the division key players.
- Provide useful information and recommendations to the operations for decision making as a result of interpretation of the financials. Identify financial risks and develop mitigation plans and lead the finance efforts on key business growth and/or repositioning studies to ensure robust and accurate financial estimates are provided in a timely manner for decision making.
- Support plant controllers in the effective implementation of accounting policies & practices, internal controls, operating mechanisms, and analysis of key operational & performance metrics.
- Support/lead process improvement projects. Work in a team environment with other analysts and financial colleagues to streamline and drive improvement in financial processes through tools/systems, automation and standardization.
- Assist with cross functional interactions between Sales, Marketing, Demand & Supply planning teams in order to ensure an effective S&OP planning process focused on production/sales plans & other key initiatives
- Develop new and useful tools/dashboards for operational & commercial analytics to improving the understanding of the performance of the facilities and drive improvement of key metrics
- Review, analyze and evaluate financial data and information for accuracy, consistency, and transparency. Maintain integrity of financial reports
- Collaborate with business leadership teams to develop a financial outlook (forecast) for products & businesses supported (updated monthly/quarterly); focus on outlook accuracy and determining the most likely scenario for the balance of the year
- Establish strong relationship with peers across the operations and functional finance teammates within Eaton
- Ensures that the appropriate plant quality policy and Eaton Business System (EBS) are implemented in the finance function. Ensure all finance responsibilities are defined and communicated throughout the plant with specific responsibilities and appropriate timing. Ensures the deployment of finance standard work.
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals, values and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of general accounting, and financial planning and forecasting systems
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from an accredited institution
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a finance or accounting function with a solid working knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and pronouncements of external regulatory bodies: Financial Accounting Standards Board, SEC, IRS, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc.
Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50 mile radius of the work location will be considered
2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated ability to drive cost reduction projects and improve plant productivity
SAP and Hyperion HFM skills
Intermediate to expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Strong financial analysis, planning, forecasting and reporting experience
Held finance or accounting leadership role
Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
CPA or CMA
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PSD Power Systems Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No