· Acquire new customers and support existing customers to achieve sales targets; Negotiate and conclude orders in accordance with the valid product / price regulations and Eaton's "Terms and Conditions"
· Create product presentations and, if necessary, product training for customers
· Build and maintain long-term customer relationships to increase sales and increase customer satisfaction.
· Ensure personal contacts through regular visits to customers and sales partners, support and cooperation of in-house exhibitions with partners, customers
· Prepare and create offers according to customer needs, taking into account cost-effectiveness and feasibility
· Oversee the entire sales process to ensure effective customer service
· Identify short and medium term sales potentials
· Continuously compare current sales against plan and take corrective actions if required
· Collect and capture customer information as a central input for marketing strategy and sales plan.
· Coordinate and align the sales plan with the parent EMEA organization.
· Monitor competition and take action to ensure that existing market share and sales growth targets are not jeopardized
· Provide regular reporting and create forecasts. Collaborate with other Eaton Divisions to generate synergies and cross - sell options.
· Completed technical studies, e.g. Mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
· Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
· Very good business understanding
· At least 3 years of professional experience in sales of technical products
· Very good hydraulic experience, including knowledge of hydraulic pumps, motors, valves,
· Electronics, accessories and system design
· Service-oriented, combined with the ability to convince and inspire customers
· self-motivation, ambition, resilience, teamwork and reliability
· Independent and structured way of working
· Ability to develop a strategy based on customer and market data
· Fluent English in spoken and written + local country specific language
· Employment requires 60% travel
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time