Lead Sales Representative
· Develops and executes tactical and strategic sales plans in support of the overall sales strategy and to meet performance expectations and requirements
· Takes ownership for meeting sales targets
· Prepares sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness
· Builds close relationships with key personnel within key customers to enhance sales volume, customer satisfaction and long term business prospects
· Prepares sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations, ensuring these match Eaton’s capability and offerings
· Advises and influences customers, creating and developing opportunities for Eaton
· Prepares marketing analysis for the respective sales area
· Identifies opportunities for new and extension business in short and longer term, set up service capability in the respective sales area
· Monitors sales performance versus plan and takes corrective actions as needed
· Reviews and reports regularly on sales activity and performance to plans
· Collects and summarizes customer intelligence used as key input to develop marketing and sales plans
· Monitors competitive market data and formulates appropriate responses to protect and grow market share
· Works with other Eaton divisions to maximize corporate sales opportunities
· Has credibility with customer and in industry market place
· Provides product training for customers in the region were applicable
· A minimum of five to seven years experience in a sales role at a fluid conveyance company
· Educated to Degree level highly desirable.
· Demonstrated strategic ability, and business acumen
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong consulting and influencing skills
· A strong team player
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, relationships and leverage diversity.
· Industry experience.
· Established relationship with key fluid conveyance customers.
· Proven sales experience within the fluid conveyance market.
· Has the ability and desire to move to a higher leadership position within the business.
· Hydraulics experience, including knowledge of hydraulic and specialty hose and assembly sales, as well as quick disconnect couplings and tube fittings. Knowledge of hoses used in offshore and / or engine applications would be preferable
· Proven service mentality.
· Professional English knowledge in speaking, reading and writing.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time