Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
B Mechanic - 3rd Shift
Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeing a B Mechanic to join our team. This position is based at our Washington, PA facility. The B Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of machinery used to produce commercial electrical products. Additionally, the B Mechanic is required to prove competency in operation and repair of production equipment as assigned, including but not limited to the automated production lines, Myers Hub operations, clampers, tappers, screwdrivers.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will effectively troubleshooting production and other equipment
- You will productively maintain equipment and perform the required day-to-day tasks focusing on safe use and operation of maintenance tools
- You will perform welder, production line and equipment changeovers
- You will compete daily press and equipment preventative maintenance and lubrication including power press inspections and safety
- You will complete basic electrical tasks and electrical safety as well as hot work permit systems (including welding, cutting, and brazing)
- Retention of skills as assigned, requirements and on job training
- Your will follow safe work practices including fire safety, fall protection, fall restraint, lifting systems safety, crane operations, and powered industrial lift truck operations
- You will utilize machine safeguarding and obtain lock-out/tag-out authorization
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 1 years of maintenance experience
- Must be willing to work on any shift, including weekends
- Must be willing to work overtime, including weekends
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Washington, PA will be considered
· Minimum of 3 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No