Customer Service Excellence Manager
Eaton Budapest Hydraulics Division has an opening for:
Customer Service Excellence Manager
The primary aim of this role is to develop, implement and operate the Process & System Improvement and Knowledge Management agenda of the Commercial Operations HYD EMEA department making sure that it is in alignment with the regional division’s strategic dimensions.
- Assists the organization with change management efforts
- Extensively interacts with senior management, subject matter experts to identify problems, analyze information and develop and implement business performance solutions
- Establishes measurements and sets targets to monitor and continuously improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Leads process review and innovation through project management and execution, realized in operational excellence and increased customer satisfaction.
- Acts as Project Manager for the main Order Processing Process Projects.
- Regularly monitors the quality of delivery, identifies and trains facilitators for the various programs
- Sets training action and implementation; lead the development of training course material, processes, and documentation; evaluate effectiveness of the training program using quantitative metrics; deliver key training material.
- Provides training and continuous monitoring during and after project completion to ensure compliance with the changed process.
- Plans, develops and promotes collaborative tools and techniques among internal teams and external partners
- Conducts departmental learning needs analysis on a yearly base, analyzes performance challenges using appropriate methodologies and tools and identifies the best learning solutions to respond to those needs
- Makes sure the process is documented, and that the documentation is used and updated regularly
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of experience working in large multinational environment in the area of Process Improvement Customer Service and/or Training
- Expertise in supporting the implementation of large information systems, such as CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- Ability to work independently and using technology to allow for remote working
- Expertise in performance analysis tools and techniques (e.g., needs analysis, root cause analysis, flow charting/ process mapping, job roles and responsibilities mapping, developing performance measures, etc.).
- Experience in process review and CPI activities
- Expertise in the selection and application of performance improvement techniques, processes, and tools
- Knowledge of learning technologies, and their application.
- Language: Strong English skills. Multiple EMEA language skills desirable
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time