Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Lead, Parts Order Management
Eaton located in Raleigh, NC has an opening for a Team Lead, Parts Order Management
The Team Lead, Parts Order Management is a customer facing position that provides order management leadership of parts requirements from end users, channel partners, and Eaton affiliates. The position will support the warranty claims, field service consignment orders, “new buy” parts and repair/return orders. In addition, this position is responsible for supporting the overall department in customer escalations, employee inquiries, and performance management. The position will have reporting responsibilities to upper management and business partners in the organization.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will manage a team of employees and serve as an escalation point for Domestic and International parts customer service functions. Provide higher level support and guidance in the absence of the Manger, Service Order Management.
- You will be providing and Coaching exceptional customer service while being committed to “exceeding customer expectations.”
- You will manage incoming requests from internal partners and external customers with emphasis on error free management and same day order entry.
- You will be expediting orders to ensure customer expectations are exceeded and internal partners are able to perform work in a efficient manner.
- You will create parts orders in compliance with warranty, contractual, or purchase order agreements while meeting customer deadlines.
- You will manage the maintenance and development of reporting tools in order to drive fulfillment of parts orders and maximize the revenue stream. Reporting duties will be for employee performance, key account management, and backlog reports to assist company in recognizing revenue.
- You will proactively communicates with both internal and external customers regarding order verification, order status, pricing and shipment information.
- You will work directly with interfacing departments to ensure order fulfillment.
- You will conduct Quality Reviews and drive training and development as identified in SQRs, Ticket Audits, and Customer feedback.
- You will participate on cross-functional teams and represent the the parts customer service teams in order to drive efficiency and develop positive customer experiences.
- You will utilize APEX tool to drive continuous performance improvements. Identify, develop, and coach employee talent to exceed in team goals and address performance improvement issues.
- You will conduct monthly department meetings to engage employees in business and strategies.
- You will develop processes and feedback mechanisms to various business functions to improve procedures.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of 3 years prior customer support experience required.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates within a 50 mile radius of Raleigh NC will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Prior manager of people experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle and SAP applications.
- Computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (email), and Internet.
- Experience in Electrical and/or IT/Electronic industry preferred
- Experience in Order Management preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Six Sigma / Process improvement background.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with internal and external customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven interpersonal skills and strong team player that actively contributes to the group's success.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills.
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and balance workload.
- History of good/solid work performance and competency demonstration.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data implement strategies for reaching service level objectives
- Must demonstrate a strong positive attitude and ability to handle internal and external customer situations while remaining calm, professional, and in control.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the business.
- Ability to be organized and able to multi-task, specifically as it relates to handling different products, parts, answering phones, managing orders, and performing additional tasks in a high transactional work environment.
- Experience in process improvement projects and capability to serve as a mentor
- Demonstrated leadership abilities exemplified in previous performance.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD FSCS Field Service Customer Support
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time