Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis
· Responsible for providing primary support to Reporting and Analysis team Cleveland. This position performs accounting, coding, invoicing work as part of the monthly, quarterly and annual close process. Assists with reporting and analysis of actual financial data. Provides commentary or explanations for monthly account movement and activity and makes suggestions for correcting entries. Prepares month-end schedules, account reconciliations and completes monthly invoicing function
· Perform daily/weekly/monthly invoice coding activity for highly important departments at Eaton Center. Look up the Tax Control amount for each invoice in Oracle before coding them.
· Enter invoices into the tracking spreadsheet on shared drive.
· Send invoices received via email to Markview email box. Follow-up on invoices sent to Markview email box, but not routed in Markview.
· Respond to payment status emails from suppliers (missing invoices, late payments due to timing of payments runs and check issues etc.)
· Submit supplier set up requests and changes to supplier remittance information
· Review purchase requisition and create purchase orders for the activity centers at Innovation Center. Receive items in the system and monitor purchase orders.
· Complete general ledger account reconciliations, prepares month-end schedules and reports.
· Analyzes income statement account variances and balance sheet movement.
· Performs month-end accounting close responsibilities which includes running general ledger reports, account analysis and the preparation and entering of journal entries. Ensures ending account balances are in line with expectations.
· Any other ad-hoc project/activity/reporting as may be assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA or MBA preferred
A minimum of 3-5 years of progressively increasing accounting / technical experience and U.S. GAAP
Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to deep dive, research and conclude
Strong knowledge of financial systems such as: Oracle GL, Oracle AP
Strong Microsoft Excel, Word skills
Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only