Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Manager - Prescription
- Act as pre-sales “technical consultant” to identify and present the appropriate Eaton Power solutions to target consultants, approval organizations and customers.
- Empanel Eaton Power solutions in Consultant PMC’s, EPC’s, SI’s, and end customers.
- Develop an opportunity pipeline at each approved consultant, approval organization, and end-customer and share the same with the sales team. Track and review the opportunity conversion in coordination with the sales leaders.
- Develop and Share references and example applications in support of pre-sale opportunities.
- Support new product introduction in the market in-terms of winning early adopters and working with product management to identify new products and beach-head markets
- Act as the technology evangelist for Eaton Power solutions. Support marketing activities.
- Provide on-going support to target customers as they upgrade their facilities to insure customer satisfaction and garner new business.
- Provide technical training to target customers, Channel partners, and internal sales team.
- Provide support on putting together the bid package for major projects including submittal drawings and interfacing with the customer and project consultants;
- Initiate and conduct product seminars.
- Support post-sales support in coordinating with the plant on product and quality issues.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 years of professional experience in Electrical industry with strong understanding of Power quality solutions which include – UPS, ePDU’s, Micro Datacenters, Power Management software
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Electrical Power products Prescription space - working with consultants and key influencers
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time