The position for IT Analyst – Mobile Operations is within the Infrastructure Center of Excellence (INFCOE). The incumbent will support administration of the mobile program which includes the following components: Mobile device management, procurement & device standards, mobile policy, governance & contract administration and mobile device selection & BYOD strategy. This position will provide support to global users and be the subject matter expert in APAC.
A. Administration of mobile operations which includes centralized mobile device procurement where possible, partnering in mobile contract negotiations and incident and request management.
B. Provide oversight of all mobile operations activities in APAC. This includes partnering with supply chain and local IT as needed to negotiate and manage carrier contracts.
C. Partner with global mobile operations team members to carry out global initiatives as set forth by management.
D. Interacts directly with internal customers and maintains the highest degree of customer service.
E. AirWatch mobile device management, device enrollment, deployments and troubleshooting
F. Provide professional IT support to VIP users – Senior leaders (include expatriate and foreign visitors in RHQ). Solid technical skill, communication skill and English level are the key.
G. Project Leader - Adopts a key role in supporting/leading IT projects conducted within their area of responsibility.
H. Continuous Improvement – Contributes to the base of IT knowledge through documenting and updating internal procedures
I. To support supervisor coordinate daily work
J. Performs any other duties as directed by management.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5+ years of experience
• Language skills: English (Intermediate) / Mandarin (Fluent)
• ITIL foundation certification preferred
• In depth knowledge of mobile device features and functionality
• Mobile device management software experience preferred (AirWatch, etc.)
• IT Service Management – Asset management, Incident management, request management, problem management and change management.
• Use of ticketing system and meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• Travel may be required, up to 10%.
• Entry level phone skills in order to provide support virtually.
• Under the Direct supervision of a supervisor or senior peer, participate in Merger and Acquisition activities such as site closure, opening and relocation.
• Work environment ranges from office to manufacturing floor situations.
• May be contacted after hours for emergencies.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time