Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Representative客户服务代表
B. Receive customer’s contract, verify P/N, price, T&Cs according to APAC policies upon standard contract
C. Confirm contract with customer and process order in SAP accurately
D. Timely update delivery status to customer and expedite order to sales
E. Inform finance department to maintain prices, conduct credit check before shipping
F. Communicate with customer to know their shipping instruction, issue precise shipping notice to operation department
G. Calculate rebate on a quarterly and yearly basis, timely release rebate to customer by orders
H. Regular review Sales/Orders/Backlog and feedback to management team and related department regarding sales attainment
Qualifications* Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Sales Support, Customer Service, Supply Chain Management / International Trade or related areas.
* 5+ years’ experience in Sales support, Customer Service, Supply Chain / Logistics field.
* Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively and patient during business-to-business transactions.
* Computer skills specifically in Microsoft Office and literacy with the Internet.
* At least 2 years operation experience and excellence skills of SAP SD/QTC are required, and RTC/MM module experience is preferred.
* Process oriented and can work independently.
* A good team player with excellent organization and coordination skills.
* Must be a self-motivated person with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No