AMI Sales Specialist (Philippines), Energy Automation Solutions
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Energy Automation Solutions Division (EASD) products with a strong understanding of utility industry practice.
- Establishing working relationships and frameworks with strategic customers that identify articulated and unarticulated needs and collaboratively develop solutions
- Establishing working relationships with key influencers and decision makers within the electric Coops and private Utilities
- Support determining key target accounts and executing a strategic sales plan for those accounts
- Leveraging key relationships as needed to identify emerging needs and solutions
- Reviewing RFPs and providing content and direction as necessary through the entire procurement process
- Developing formal presentations for both internal and external use
- Providing insight to Product Marketing and Engineering regarding current and future product direction
- Evaluate customer requirements, propose technical solutions to solved Utility Customer problems using communications, automation and environmental requirements
- As a secondary function provide Sales Support for SA and DA solutions in the region including sales demonsrations.
- Participate in the process of technical proposals and commercial bids.
- Provide continuous interface between customers and EASD Marketing
- Drive value selling by influencing customers early and on an ongoing basis during the whole sales cycleDevelop and manage a call plan ensuring periodic visits to existing customers to support customer satisfaction and discover any technical gaps and to sell additional solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the electrical or utility industry
- Minimum 2 year experience in sales
- Must possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the electric utility industry, automation systems, PLC, SCADA, networking, cyber security or RTUs
- Fluent in both English and Filipino – written and spoken.
- Applied skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Legally authorized to work in the Philippines without company sponsorship.
- Relocation is not being offered for this position. Eaton office is currently based in Makati City.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time