Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Eaton’s Cooper B-Line is seeking a talented Senior Manufacturing Engineer for the Highland, IL facility.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will support the Manufacturing Engineering function, Maintenance and productivity goals for the Highland plant while identifying process and continuous improvement initiatives through the use of daily accountability and lean manufacturing tools as well as other team based, structured problem solving methods. This position will interface directly with all levels of manufacturing and be accountable for the principle job functions listed below.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will manage daily and project responsibilities of Highland Maintenance team
- You will research capital projects; specification, justification, and implementation
- You will be responsible for project and resource planning; including vendor and contract management
- You will plan and execute set up and cycle time improvement
- You will Plan and execute on plant layout, process flow, and machine capability improvement
- You will develop and implement standard work documentation and processes
- You will support and execute assigned Safety program initiatives
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution required
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering
· Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
· No relocation benefit is being offered for this position; candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of the Highland, IL facility in order to remain in consideration
· Prior project management experience a plus
· Knowledge of fabrication or machining processes
· Prior experience with PLC programming
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time