Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Collaborate with RFM Service Engineering, Technical Services, Training, and Technical Communications personnel to develop training content for new product introductions.
- Work with field personnel to identify new training opportunities with non-traditional customers such as engine companies, vocational schools, government agencies, etc.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships
- Generate Customer Contact Reports (CCRs) to document product training needs, performance issues, competitive activity, market trends, etc.
- Report out on area of responsibility business status, market trends, etc., on Monthly Report.
- Manage expenses to meet operating budget established by Roadranger Academy Manager.
- Assure reliability, accuracy, and relevancy of training data in Customer 360 (C360)
- Establish Roadranger Academy training as the industry’s most comprehensive source of training for Roadranger products.
- Communication skills – excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Presentation skills
- Teaching/Instructing skills
- Computer skills – proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Time management skills
- Transmission and Clutch applications knowledge
- Eaton and Eaton Cummins Automated Transmission Technologies product or comparable product experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 1 year in a vehicle/heavy equipment customer support role
Accessibility policy: Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time