Eaton’s Vehicle division is currently seeking a Product Trainer to join our team. This position is based at our Brampton, Ontario facility.
The Product Trainer will be responsible for delivering Roadranger Academy classes—standard or dedicated—to the technicians of customers within the region in support of RFM regional training objectives. In this role, you will collaborate with RFM Service Engineering, Technical Services, Training, and Technical Communications personnel to develop training content for new product introductions.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will work with field personnel to identify new training opportunities with non-traditional customers such as engine companies, vocational schools, government agencies, etc.
- You will generate Customer Contact Reports (CCRs) to document product training needs, performance issues, competitive activity, market trends, etc.
- You will report out on area of responsibility business status, market trends, etc., on Monthly Report.
- You will manage expenses to meet operating budget established by Roadranger Academy Manager.
- You will assure reliability, accuracy, and relevancy of training data in Customer 360 (C360).
- You will schedule and maintain classes in Roadranger Academy learning management system (LMS).
- You will establish Roadranger Academy training as the industry’s most comprehensive source of training for Roadranger products.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Institution
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a vehicle or heavy equipment customer support role
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time