Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Project Coordinator
2. Develop and communicate supplemental Global customer sales billed forecasting information to plants
3. Develop and maintain customer profiles and customer specific standard operating procedures required for properly serving the customer’s needs
4. Promote proactive project management through timely and accurate communications with internal partners (operations, credit, sales) and external customers (clients, distributors, OEMs, subsidiaries, etc.) relative to scheduling status, consolidating expediting, change orders, global trade, international logistics and financial order management.
5. Develop and coordinate export shipment strategies specific to each customer and country’s import trade requirement. Analyze shipping volume and determine appropriate size shipping container required. Execute export strategies with internal and 3rd party consolidation centers and logistic partners (freight forwarders and export packers).
6. Provide timely and accurate export documentation to internal and 3rd party logistics partners (i.e. shipper’s letter of instruction, commercial invoice, consolidation packing lists, certificates of origin, certificates of conformance, etc.)
7. Execute Financial Management including individual order invoice dollars, variance and compensation /commissions order entry requirements, reconcile department budget associated with variance dollars.
8. Verify and Issue commissions and compensations to Eaton Representatives located in countries where Eaton does not have a presence.
9. Serve as the customer’s advocate by relaying the appropriate level of urgency to peer contacts in the operations and escalating issues as required to management.
10. Provide back up to Global Teammates through assisting in routing and handling of department phone and email traffic as required.
11. Meet customer expectations per Service Level Agreement.
12. Periodically review Order Reports to ensure on-time execution and order fulfilment
13. Build and maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive attitude.
14. Assist in identifying training needs and contribute to implementation of process improvements designed to reduce cycle time, increase efficiencies and improve quality related to order management.
15. Demonstrate proficiency in providing proactive order support on complex orders, which could include those assigned to Global Project Managers.
16. Take active role in developing, mentoring, and monitoring On the Job Training for less experienced Project Coordinators.
17. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and situations to achieve superior proactive project order management and customer service.
18. Develop and implement proactive order entry strategies that will facilitate order fulfillment as well as minimize order delay.
19. Manage daily phone and email activity, providing directions, solutions and updates.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
• 2 years of customer support or customer related experience
• Bilingual in English and also Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic or Chinese
• Knowledge of plant front-end scheduling and manufacturing processes.
• Strong customer focus
• Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal communication)
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in typing.
• Exceptional organizational skills required to manage and organize high volume of transactions (orders, emails and phone calls).
• Strong analytical skills required to research and document financial history of project orders.
• Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution and managing priorities.
• Order management tasks require detailed knowledge and competency in Eaton proprietary tools and applications (Vista, Order Manager, etc.)
• Basic Market and Customer knowledge.
• Conflict Resolution skills required to manage stake holder claims and requirements.
• Negotiation skills required to bring all stake holders to resolution on outstanding project details and requirements.
• Attention to detail is a must have characteristic of the successful candidate.
• Global protocols and cultural awareness
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time