Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton’s Electronics Business division is currently seeking an Integration Engineer to join their team. This position is based out of our Pleasanton, CA location. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Develop and integrate passive components and systems into new products for power management circuits. Develop packaging solution, from high level concepts to development and implementation. Manage the development program aligning with worldwide commercial team and product development team to deliver new technology and system platform.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will do new technology development
- You will interact with suppliers and internal teams to develop passive component integration and packing solutions from high level design concepts
- You will do design and validation of integration and packaging systems
- You will build prototypes
- You will contribute to company intellectual property through invention disclosures
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
QualificationsRegular (Basic) Qualifications:
• B. S. degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, material science, or packaging ) from an accredited institution
• Experience with packaging or integration design using 2D and 3D applications
• Understand and interpret package testing procedures and results to support the design, qualification, and validation
• Knowledge of power management circuits and applications
• Experience of FEA modeling software (ANSYS, ComsoL)
• Knowledge of magnetic components and/or energy storage components
• Familiar with Solidworks
• Master’s degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, material science or package) from an accredited institution
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time