Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton Co-op: Product Marketing
Support the team with market and customer analysis.
Research competitive positioning and competitor strategies.
Support the development of our product strategies and roadmaps, as well as strategic pricing.
Provide assistance for commercial and technical issues that occur.
Execute marketing and commercialization projects in support of new product launches.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's degree in business or marketing from an accredited institution.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or higher (Career or in-major GPA will not be considered).
- Minimum of two years of collegiate courses completed or equivalent by the start of the internship.
- No relocation benefits offered. You must reside within 50 miles of Eden Prairie, MN to be considered.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No