CRM Business Process Manager
Eaton’s Crouse Hinds Division is currently seeking a CRM Business Process Manager to join our team. This position will be based out of our Syracuse location.
This position will champion the Eaton CRM system and ensure it is deployed and used effectively. They will be responsible for creating, developing, and executing creative strategies for business wide CRM implementation. The incumbent will work closely with the Customer Service team globally and will engage cross-functional teams to help design, develop and implement solutions to bring our tools to a best in class level. The individual will establish and ensure adherence to standard work, manage and resolve open questions regarding CRM, and help develop additional tools/processes outside of CRM as required. This position will be the first point of contact to business users for any issues pertaining to the CRM application, including communication and management of change. Administration and maintenance of the CRM application and data are also key responsibilities for this position.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will provide day to day execution and development of existing CRM solution including customizations (plugins, workflows, web services, entity-relationship management and reports).
- You will develop high level project work plans
- You will work with cross-functional teams to identify process improvement opportunities through technical automation or new functionality not found in the standard CRM as well as identifying integration opportunities to enable information and business flow.
- You will analyze, customize and configure CRM.
- You will manage end to end delivery of CRM and any additional functionality and/or solutions related to CRM.
- You will support system integration, testing, releases, and maintenance.
- You will ensure CRM enhancements and modifications are properly documented.
- You will understand business process and relates knowledge to product functionality to recommend future enhancements.
- You will develop technical process solutions to meet the needs of the business outside of CRM.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 5 years of sales & marketing, customer service, or operations experience required
- Minimum 1 year of experience implementing or managing Customer Service Technology Systems including CRM, EDI, VMI, etc
- Experience working on cross functional teams
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Syracuse location will be considered
- MBA Degree is preferred
- Experience managing, coaching, training and mentoring
- Prior manager of people experience
- SAP Experience
- Green or Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification
- PMP Certification
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time