Test Engineer 产品测试工程师
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Test Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Suzhou, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is Lead and participate new product Test and verification activity, including creating test plan, test case, set up test equipment, build auto or manual test system , perform tests and create test report. Support design engineer to finish HW/FW tests, including function test, EMC test and firmware system integration test; be responsible for EOL or second source components verification tests, support on new or existing products certificate in China, such as CCC, UL, CSA and Other related certification. Manage CPC Electronic team Test Lab and test equipment.
Closely Work with design engineers both in Milwaukee and Suzhou to create firmware system integration test plan, use software language such as Lab view or other related language to create test system.
- Implement functional testing, type testing, reliability testing and EMC testing for Suzhou Electronic team
- Support design engineer either firmware or hardware to dig into solution, debug new designed products
Drafting verification test plan for all second sourced components or replacement of EOL components, implement verification tests, writing down test report.
Work closely with project team to evaluate project test method, test equipment demands as well as Electronic team lab test capability improvement needs.
Reviews all products design to assure those products specification or requirement are compliance with quality and related standard needs, such as UL, IEC standards.
- Support new or existing products CCC, UL, CSA and other related Certification.
- Informs manager regularly on work /project progress, cost, risk, scope and needs assessment.
- Bachelor's Degree at least, Major in Electrical Engineering, electromechanical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in developing Test software or Product Firmware for industrial control products.
- Solid ability of SW development C++, Lab VIEW, LUA Scripting technology for System Software Integration or Automate Test Cases
- Experienced in testing electronic systems consisting of power electronics and microcontroller environments
- Experienced user of measuring and testing equipment for electronic devices
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiar with agency Standard and Requirements for industrial controls products, such as IEC 60947-4-2, GB14048.6, UL508 etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No