Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Functional Analyst of COCOE (Commercial Operation Center of Excellence)
• Take responsible for the master data management process of Eaton Asia Pacific to ensure the accuracy, completeness, proper taxonomy and consistency of Eaton’s centralized product & customer master data attributes,
• Following an established data quality improvement process, he/she will be responsible for collecting, organizing, structuring, validating and modifying detailed customer attribute information in the key IT systems.
• Work with US central IT team on enterprise product catalog set up & deployment in Eaton APAC region, create electric master data to enable industry warehouses, customer catalogs, mobile apps, web stores, ERPs and other applications.
• Work in close cooperation with the business data owners for the data maintenance
• Support the development of data quality tools and actionable metrics in order to sustain the data quality throughout the product & customer master data life cycle, define, deploy and monitor a robust data quality improvement process.
• Technical expert in data quality related tools and subjects.
• Based in Shanghai and report to Corporate IT Senior Manager
A. Responsible for providing tactical master data life cycle management in enterprise systems and services in Eaton APAC
B. Implement a single, more harmonized and cost-efficient process to create and maintain master data
C. Drive the MDM Balanced Score Card for Eaton APAC ,measure and improve quality on existing master data assets (Product + Customer), along with the development of data quality tools
D. Deploy policies, procedures and metrics to ensure the accuracy, completeness, proper taxonomy and consistency of centralized master data attributes
E. Ensure early adoption of sustainable data quality practices in all Eaton APAC new projects, for both transactional and analytics purposes
F. Maintain alignment with Eaton US & EMEA on the subject of data quality tools and metrics, analytics capability and master data stewardship.
G. Responsible to build & co-drive the Eaton APAC Master Data Council with the support of the business senior leaders & IT leaders
• 5+ years’ experience on IT application implementation and majorly focus on master data management function
• Ability to simplify complex data quality or workflow issues for internal reviews
• Solid experience with master data flows and data taxonomy (customer + product)
• Strong analytical skills; prior data quality and BI experience strongly desired
• Solid understanding of information lifecycle and data quality concepts
• Knowledge of end-to-end processes and impact of data flows across different functions
• Experience in working with international cross-functional teams , effective cross functional communication skills to influence across the organization and drive change
• Able to well prioritize escalations in an operational environment
• Ability to work independently and pro-actively
• Education: BS degree in IT, Business Administration or Finance, master preferred
• Functional experience interfacing with ERPs (Oracle or SAP) is a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time