Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production Operator 2 (2nd shift)
Eaton’s Fluid Conveyance Division is seeking a Production Operator 2 to work 2nd Shift. This position will be located in Forest City, NC.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
The Production Operator II position operates production equipment to manufacture hydraulic hose and has two main components for the job including, but not limited to:
- You will Wrap: Operates the wrapper/unwrapper to provide reinforcement for the hose during the curing process. Operate autoclave to cure hose to specifications.
- You will operator Extrusion (Cover & Tube): Extrudes rubber compound from the extruder to cover mandrel or rubber hose with braid reinforcement to meet specifications.
- You will participate as an effective member of a production workgroup, as well as on various teams including, but not limited to, 5S, TPM, and cross-functional teams.
- You will maintain a safe, clean and orderly work environment through effective housekeeping, 5S and TPM practices.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- 1 year of manufacturing experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of Forest City NC will be considered
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills/teaming ability
- Ability to learn computer transactions
- Ability to learn and successfully operate production equipment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No