Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst Materials Planning
Maintain precise control of inventory levels to ensure the provision of raw materials and correct prediction, through effective planning materials.
1. Monitor daily production plans and make adjustments according to component inventory levels.
2. Monitor inventory levels of parts in the AS400 system and structures of the products as a platform to the production lines.
3. Monitor forecast information to ensure that the options of the inventory levels are maintained, to avoid backlogs and to cover situations previously planned inventories.
4. Maintain current MAPICS files in the program.
5. Generate the raw material requirements at the plant in Haina, according to the production load.
6. Plan, monitor and manage the material in the areas of provision.
7. Coordinate and / or providing support programs and projects to reduce costs, optimize logistics processes, operations processes, projects Materials / Supply Chain and variation from the goals of the company.
8. Provide monthly reports of inventory levels of the plant, both in costs as production days.
9. Weekly inventory analysis based on ABC (documentation main detractors).
Provide direct support with the accounting department for physical inventory process.
10. Support the introduction of new products and designs in production lines, as well as transfers of existing products.
Qualifications• Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar careers.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in similar areas.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• PC knowledge, Microsoft Office, AS400, Windows, Access.
• Preferred: Experience in controlling costs, materials warehouse and / or area of Manufacturing. Knowledge of MAPICS / Vista
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time