Eaton’s Electrical Sector Headquarters is seeking a Rebate Analyst. The Rebate Analyst will be based at our Moon Township, PA facility.
Process all customer rebates through the appropriate systems. Once processed, review and analyze all rejections. This position will also be responsible for identifying and driving resolution of the rejections. The investigation process and root cause analysis will lead to the appropriate course of action. Will complete analysis of root cause issues that will help lead to elimination of future rebate errors. Position will also be responsible for the collection of customer rebates taken but deemed to be invalid. Will be responsible for communicating CCFS department and Eaton policies regarding rebates.
- Manage portfolio within a group as they pertain to customer rebates. Deduction portfolio will include all rebates; current and aged.
- Additional responsibility of reporting route cause statistics to management.
- Use root cause data to develop and implement process improvements to reduce or eliminate internal and external errors.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all internal (Sales, Plants, Customer Service) and external (Customers) customers.
- Provide training and customer service to customers using Eaton’s various electronic rebate filing systems.
- Responsible for collecting all rebate deductions taken by customers that are deemed invalid.
- Provide evidence to customers supporting rebates taken were invalid.
- Associates degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 3 years deduction related experience is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Moon Township, PA facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Accounting/Finance Experience
- Strong skill set in Microsoft office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Prior GetPaid/Oracle/SAP/Vista systems experience
- Prior Pricing Programs Experience
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficient in commercial sensitivity and business acumen
- Demonstrates effective autonomous decision making
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates effective evaluation and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates effective customer service skills
- Represents Eaton in customer and internal meetings
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time