Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead EHS Analyst
- You will support and promote zero incident EHS culture through the MESH (Management of Environmental, Safety, & Health) programs.
- You will support site in achieving EHS targets & objectives. Support development, maintenance, and achievement of goals in support of corporate and business group EHS strategic initiatives.
- You will manage the development and maintenance of risk assessments at the location to identify critical EHS hazards and opportunities for safety improvements for jobs/tasks.
- You will lead injury and illness investigations, as well as near misses, using A3 problem solving (or others) to capture lessons learned and implement corrective, preventive measures to avoid future injuries.
- You will prepare reports of key EHS performance indicators to track leading and lagging indicators and supporting EHS information for presentation to Leadership group(s).
- You will lead EHS engagement through EHS teams and committees needed to accomplish the established targets and objectives for the year.
- You will recognize and integrate principle Continuous Improvement (Lean/CI) concepts into EHS and vice-versa.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in EHS related field is required
- Minimum of one (1) year of manufacturing experience is required
- Demonstrated experience with safety programs is required
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience working within a unionized facility.
- Experience with environmental programs.
- Understanding of ISO 14001 standards.
- Proven track record of safety metric performance and improvement.
- Lean Fundamentals understanding.
- Experience with workers compensation.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time