Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton’s North America Truck Group is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor . The Maintenance Supervisor will be based at our Kings Mountain, NC facility.
The Maintenance Supervisor provides leadership and direction to the plant maintenance team; plans and executes preventative and corrective maintenance work; deploys TPM; and supports continuous improvement activities to improve equipment reliability and uptime.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
· You will direct maintenance and repair of plant equipment for all shifts and manage work order system. Maintain all necessary records and prepare reports to monitor key metrics for the maintenance department to drive improvement.
· You will manage outside vendors for equipment repairs and maintenance. Ensure all contractors are trained and compliant to the plant environment and safety standards.
· You will maintain a preventive maintenance program for all production and ancillary equipment. Maintain PM records for all equipment and recommend changes to improve equipment uptime and reliability based on trends.
· You will work with tool crib personnel to establish an adequate inventory of replacement and repair parts for plant equipment. Coordinate requirement and procurement of necessary parts.
· You will be responsible for the hiring, training and development of current and new maintenance personnel.
· You will ensure that equipment and processes meet all safety requirements. Initiate safety review on all new processes and/or equipment, including the MOC (Management of Change) process.
· You will initiate and participate in continuous improvement activities related to the department and as a SME for other plant CI efforts. Participate in problem solving teams, kaizen events, cross functional committees, and multi-discipline initiatives.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required
· Minimum 2 years of experience within a Maintenance Function
· Minimum1 year of prior Leadership experience
· Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
· Technical Degree Preferred
· Prior experience supporting CNC operations in the past
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico