International product manager - Industrial
3 DAYS PER WEEK AT LEAST ON SITE IN NOUAN-LE-FUSELIER FOR THE FIRST 6 MONTHS – REMOTE WORK CONSIDERED AFTERWARDS
You will join our Life Safety Division and its Nouan-le-Fuselier’s site, leading manufacturer of cable glands and other accessories used in electrical installation in various industrial segments. You will be responsible for the management of the non-Atex product range. We are looking for a professional who would benefit from solid international and industrial sales and marketing exposure. You will be expected to travel (mostly throughout Europe), for about 25% of your time. A minimum of 3 days per week would need to be spent on site for the first 6 months; after that period remote work would be considered for someone who wouldn’t be based within commutable distance from the site.
- Analyze the market and the competition
- Contribute to the new products development process
- Implement a pricing strategy in collaboration with sales and marketing
- Provide support on special quotes, key accounts and project management
- Accompany and support the sales colleagues during visits to key accounts
- Participate in specific MarCom activities: exhibitions, promotions and material creation
- Participate in the deployment, improvement and renewal of the product range
- Solid international industrial sales & marketing experience
- Sound understanding of our products (cable glands & electrical installation accessories)
- Experience in product management or understanding of the responsibilities it entails
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time