Senior Engineer - Controls
Participates in the analysis and composition of Controls requirements with Global team and peers.
Designs, develops and maintains Control modules for Hyd projects.
Collaborates with global team to understand, document and clarify the technical requirements.
Works closely with Software team members for Production Software development/integration.
Performs software validation in MILS, HILS environment
Prepares test plan and validating the Controls on HILS environment
Works with Global teams to validate Controls on vehicle test stands and systems.
Provides task estimates for the feature portion of a project development plan
Provides guidance and helps controls engineers from the team.
Provides new ideas and concepts to the product design and development process
EXPERIENCE: 6-9 Years
EDUCATION: Required: Master’s Degree in Controls/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering with relevant Embedded Controls Development Experience
• Understanding of Embedded Coder and Code Generation process
• Understanding of Embedded Systems
• Experience working with CANape, CANalyzer, ClearCase, ClearQuest tools.
• Knowledge of MAAB Guidelines and J1939 standards.
• Knowledge of CMMI Process.
• Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills – experience working in International teams is highly recommended
• Knowledge on Power-electronics
• Awareness of DFSS tools like FMEA.FMECA, Monte Carlo Analysis etc.
• Knowledge of C/C++.
• Experience working with HILS environment like dSPACE, ETAS.
• Analytical Modeling of dynamical systems.
• Knowledge of Requirement management tools preferably DOORS, Rhapsody, IBM Rational platform.
• Knowledge of Reliability for Embedded system Design.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time