Eaton in Ellisville, MO is seeking a full-time Electrician to work second shift.
The Electrician-III will perform duties to maintain, modify, repair and troubleshoot a full range of electric, electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and HVAC systems used in the manufacturing and the office environment.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
· Possess a Journeyman Electrician License or Associate’s Degree in Electrical Technology or a related field
· Minimum of 5 years industrial or commercial electrical experience
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
· No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Ellisville will be considered
· 5-10 years of industrial or commercial electrician experience
· 5-10 years of industrial or commercial maintenance experience
· Strong experience working in a manufacturing environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No