Supply Chain, Performance & Analysis Manager
Eaton is currently seeking a Supply Chain, Performance & Analysis Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Corporate Headquarters.
The Supply Chain, Performance & Analysis Manager is responsible for the reporting of enterprise level supply chain performance and the management of supply chain financial tools.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
· Manage the production of Eaton enterprise level supply chain management financial and non-financial performance reports for both past performance and future forecasting across $12B of material costs, supply chain working capital, commodity costs and project budgeting
· Provide functional management support for an offshore based analytics & reporting team.
· Respond and prepare financial analytics as requested by senior leadership
· Manage supply chain financial tools and systems including reporting book, material cost reporting, price change, commodity economics, supplier payment terms and leased assets
· Act as the supply chain lead for the development of new supply chain financial reporting and analytical tools
· Execute program and project management responsibilities as required to implement required new systems and tools
· Prepare Eaton enterprise supply chain profit plan submission, an annual process working closely with business unit supply chain management and finance
· Manage internal audit activity within supply chain for adherence to price change processes
· Maintain supply chain governance documents, policies relevant to supply chain financials and reporting
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from an accredited university
- Minimum of 10 years’ professional work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional work experience in Manufacturing Cost Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from an accredited university
- 3-5 years’ professional experience using SAP and or Oracle
- 1-2 years’ professional experience in Supply Chain Management
- Understanding of manufacturing environment, manufacturing processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, able to analyze and manage large amounts of data
- Strong influencing skills, interpersonal and communication, able to interact effectively with employees at all levels, both at corporate and within business.
- Excellent networking capability
- Proven ability to work with senior executives.
- Strong professional presence in order to work with Senior executives
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, multi-task to resolve issues and requests for analysis or information.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
- Strong aptitude and interest in technology and systems
- Strong demonstrated project management skills,
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques.
- Ability to work effectively with employees from other cultures both in person and by remote
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: International relocation – worldwide
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time