Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Process Manager EMEA Aerospace
Deploy the Aerospace Quality systems and processes to the manufacturing plants defined by the Operational Transformation Initiatives strategy. Implement global Aerospace, Industrial Sector and Corporate Quality programs, goals and objectives at the operational level and provide overall Quality leadership. Drive Quality improvement efforts, at the plant level, through regular reviews of the plant Quality Management System, leading and lagging indicators. Responsibilities also include regular communication and reporting to Aerospace Group Leadership, the deployment of the Eaton Quality System and Self-Assessments, Balanced Scorecard (EPM), Quality Best Practices and utilization of Quality Leading Indicators of a means to drive decision making and quality performance improvements. Maintain certifications to required Aerospace industry and customer standards. Improve organizational capability of the Quality function ensuring compliance to operational transformational strategy. Provide functional Leadership for Quality Information Systems projects.
· Lead the deployment of the Quality Transformation Initiatives defined by Aerospace Group.
· Lead the deployment and compliance of Quality Best Practices, such as LPA, Care Stations, Fast Response, Successive Inspections, MRB as well as conducting the necessary audits and assessments and determine system effectiveness.
· Develop and implement a Quality organizational structure capable of supporting the strategic initiatives and lead the efforts to integrate quality into the development of short and long range business plans.
· Direct and coordinate quality organization implementing standard metrics, quality system process improvements and organizational changes to drive world class performance in CONC.
· Analyze key quality-related operational metrics and perform periodic reviews to evaluate results and establish action plans to close the gaps at an operational level for both on-going production and new product development.
· Deployment of best / transferable practices across the selected Aerospace Group plants for the Quality function. Examples include special process controls, PPAP, and Layered Process Audits.
· Continually improve the capability of the Quality organization through ongoing development activities and identification of talent to promote functional bench strength. Ensure deployment of Eaton’s quality functional excellence tool set and provide input to development plans for functional reports.
· Champion the Eaton Quality System (EQS). Identify and lead initiatives across the organization to address common barriers for the plants and enable improvement in effectiveness and efficiency of EQS. Responsible for overseeing utilization of EQS to control and improve key regional quality processes and plants.
· Provide effective change management leadership and support so that the change vision is delivered using innovative solutions.
· Lead clear case for change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making
· The Transformation team member directs and mentors the quality department’s leadership in the performance of their respective roles and consistent with the Eaton Leadership model.
· Accountable for the day-to-day decisions that directly impact the quality, efficiency, and profitability of the overall plant.
· Basic Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
· 10 years of experience minimum in Manufacturing, Engineering or Quality Assurance
· 3 years of experience in a site, division, or group Quality Manager role
· Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
No relocation given for this position
Specific experience required for this position
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, etc.), business or similar.
· Demonstrated ability to drive results in the area of Quality, continuous improvement, etc.
· Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement methods, approaches and tools, including strategic management and project management.
· In-depth experience with the practical application of Quality tools, Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management Systems such as ISO-9001, TS-16949, AS-9100 etc.
· Knowledge and experience with the deployment of Eaton’s EQS process is preferred.
· Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence (CQM / OE), ISO-9001 Auditor and Six Sigma Black-belt – preferred.
· EQS Assessor, Lead Auditor certified
· Ability to work in a matrix environment, get results and drive change through others.
· Ability to learn customers’ Quality requirements and drive process improvements.
· Effective oral and written communication skills as well as planning and organizational skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER Aerospace Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time