Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Summer Intern, Perth OpEx Assistant
Update controlled documentation and process flows to appropriate status a part of our Continuous Improvement (CI) activities, in order to meet our LEAN program and manufacturing requirements. Assist in production and warehouse areas as needed.
• Identify and document process flows, standard work documents and ensure files are updated with corresponding detail
• Acts as part of the team; communicates with colleagues and management to ensure both clarity and accuracy.
• Contributes actively to understanding and analyzing business processes and documentation
• Proactively recommends improvements, and is able to articulate expected benefits
• Appropriately documents cause and solution to enable knowledge transfer
• Perform other related duties as assigned in the warehouse or mod shop, as required.
• Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values as well as the Safety and Environmental standards
• High School Diploma required
• Enrolled and Returning to an applicable post-secondary program such as Manufacturing Management, Supply Chain Management or Business Management
• Previous experience working in a manufacturing / warehouse environment an asset
• Candidates must be 18 years of age as of April 30, 2018
• Must be legally allowed to work in Canada without company sponsorship
• Strong analytic skills using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong customer services focus with a commitment to confidentiality, a high level of professionalism and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work safely, on multiple projects, in an assembly / warehouse environment
• Good problem solving, mathematical skills and troubleshooting ability
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No