Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Collect and analyze financial and statistical data (sales, expenses, operating working capital, capital expenditures and operating statistics) from financial statements and remote sites
- Research and verify unusual expenses and other statistical data
- Prepare financial reports, dashboards and presentations
- Validate accuracy of financial data and reports
- Participate in Sales & Operations Planning process
- Support Business Units and other functional areas as needed
- Collect, verify and analyze financial forecasts from remote sites and multiple legal entities
- Communicate deadlines and other issues with personnel at remote sites
- Validate accuracy of data presented in reports
- Participate in analysis of forecast data
- Prepare comparison of financial forecast with S&OP forecast
- Collect, verify and analyze financial plans from remote sites and multiple legal entities
- Validate data received and follow-up on incomplete submissions
- Assist “customers” in preparation of plan files
- Prepare reports for review meetings, and follow up on revisions
- Participate in analysis of plan data
- Participate in the development of the division’s plan analysis and presentation package
- Special projects, reports and analyses as required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
Must be able to work in the United States on a permanent and on-going basis without requiring company sponsorship
Experience using Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
Relocation within the US only
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office software, with an intermediate to advanced skill level in MS Excel including V-Look-Ups, Pivot Tables, Macros and Templates
Minimum of 5 years experience
Experience using SAP, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Experience using ENCORE
Ability to work independently
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time