Retail Territory Sales Specialist
- You will generate customer orders
- You will create in store marketing programs
- You will be responsible for shelf presentation/allocation and the physical appearance of selling space
- You will resolve overall customer service issues
- You will coordinate all field marketing events and schedules
- You will be responsible for all territory training programs and events
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of an Eaton facility will be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the electrical industry
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience in retail manufacturing industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Candidate must be well organized and able to manage a large territory, understanding each markets' unique needs and requirements and how to capitalize on new opportunities.
- Ability to analyze sales reports and create action plans as a result of information obtained
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time