Materials Planning Supervisor
- Manages schedule and capacity planning for Electrical products line; maintain metrics such as OTP/Past Dues and MPS Attainment
- Manages reconciliation of the Arecibo hot lists (re-adjust for flips, cancels, expedites, etc.) to follow critical orders
- Manages the daily Arecibo production pull
- Participates and provide input into SIOP planning activities and monthly meetings as required
- Works with Sales Engineers and Supply Chain to determine expedite capabilities and coordinate with Customer Service to make schedule changes when adjustments are implemented
- Adjusts capacity planning/scheduling by line – daily capacity numbers, weekly buckets, mixed model, etc. as required
- Runs and reviews reports for Arecibo schedule units/dollars; calculate actual lead-times and manage against quoted lead-time
- Reviews and manages overdue items for morning production meetings, adjust capacity planning as needed to pull in overdue item
- Performs root cause analysis for Arecibo Service Levels and Planning Status and recommend/implement solutions to Customer Service Manager to optimize On Time Performance and manufacturing schedules
- Adheres to all safety rules and procedures responsible for reporting unsafe conditions to the appropriate management or EHS Manager as required
- Provides guidance on order scheduling to each CS Production Planner. As a minimum guidance shall consist on daily/weekly allocation of new orders, qty breaks, balancing of product families etc.
- Creates a check and balance report with MPS. Ensure orders honor if capacity allows Customer required Date if within published lead time. Ensure order honor any previous Customer Requirements and/or agreements example AVL request vs promised agreement 90% synchronization as a minimum
- Ensures orders are acknowledging accordingly; create a check and balance process. Order with no Vista date pass 3 days or order entry must be resolved.
- Provides Finance with sales projection by product line and family
- Calibrates with Manufacturing projection of load plan
- Manufacturing Order Reconciliation – OEI vs Mapics
- Distributes load plan to engineering for capacity analysis and manning calculation
- Distributes aggregate load plan for SCM ; planning bill and explosion of key components
- Provides finance the backlog report and sales revenue report including margins by channel and by product family, ( new report)
- Discuss with manufacturing and engineering future capacity and constraint to adjust MPS
- Provides purchasing with key information, features and options etc.
- Provides PDOA customer with the agreed and synchronized load plan
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsibilities related to Health, Safety and Environment (EHS):
Attends and perform all EHS training assigned.
Promotes MESH processes and policies to all employees under his/her supervision.
Provides all resources needed to ensure that all MESH policies and procedures all performed by all personnel under his/her supervision.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No