Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Sales Controller (m/f)
- Provide the Leadership Team and Sales Management with monthly forecasts, reports and variance analyses and recommend corrective actions to address unfavorable variances
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly sales forecast in collaboration with operations and Sales Team for the BU
- Responsible for coordination of tender vet process (review of information provided by sales and coordinate tender vet meeting for senior management)
- Develop and coordinate BU profit plan and strategic plan in collaboration with the Sales Team and Senior Management
- Responsible for managing reporting requirements from division such as sales, margin and product line reports
- Support ad hoc sales projects and monitors SIP activities
- Responsible for further development and implementation of existing sales reporting tools to provide timely and relevant information to sales, region/division, senior and corporate management to improve efficiency
- Ensure data integrity to provide information which is accurate, consistent and transparent
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Finance/Controlling or similar
Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience as a Controller
Proficient in Microsoft Office and ideally SAP
Strong analytical and organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
Ability to effectively present information to all levels of management
Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No